AWS Direct Connect
Bypass the Internet and connect directly into the AWS cloud platform over a private fiber optic Ethernet line, via Console’s global high-speed bandwidth network.
As an official AWS Technology and Direct Connect Partner, Console Network Solutions is trusted by leading enterprise customers from around the world, to provide them with robust, private Ethernet connectivity directly into the AWS platform.
Using AWS Direct Connect can, in many cases, reduce network costs, increase bandwidth throughput, and provide a more consistent network experience than Internet-based connections.
Connect seamlessly and securely from your offices and major carrier-neutral data centers around the world.
Who Can Access AWS Direct Connect?
AWS customers using popular applications such as:
Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
Turn-up virtual machines for your computing needs quickly and easily and only pay for what you use
Simple Storage Solution (S3)
Bottomless storage with instant access from anywhere. Pay per Gb retrieved
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
Define, provision and manage a private virtual networking environment within AWS
Features and Benefits
- Dedicated fiber optic connection into the AWS platform
- Reduced costs for data transfer compared with access over the Internet
- Increased levels of security and predictable latency
- Faster connection speeds from 100Mbps to 10Gbps
- 1GE or 10GE Interfaces
- Protected and unprotected options
- Flexible, burstable solutions
- Connect directly from your office or data center
- Ability to optimise latency-sensitive traffic
- Elimination of unnecessary interruptions and costs associated with delays
- Greater end-to-end control
- Greater flexibility, productivity and profitability
- More redundancy and disaster recovery in your network infrastructure
- Full SLA assurance
- Single invoice – bandwidth/cross connects
- 24/7 NOC for monitoring and support
Combine with Console Network Solutions’ other Enterprise Connectivity services for a complete business IP and cloud connectivity solution
Request a free, no obligation consultation